View Assignment of Responsibilities training materials regarding generating, building, acknowledging, and approving AORs.
Choose from any of the following topics within the Online Tutorial:
For Department Reps:
- Generating an AOR
- Detailed Steps for Building a Non-Sponsored AOR
- Building an AOR Containing Sponsored Activities
- Quick Steps for Creating an AOR
- Printing an AOR
- Acknowledging an AOR (pdf 197.04 kB)
- Approving Faculty AORs (pdf 358.00 kB)
- Generating an AOR (pdf 338.57 kB)
- Detailed Steps for Building a Non-Sponsored AOR (pdf 788.43 kB)
- Building an AOR Containing Sponsored Activities (pdf 822.15 kB)
- Quick Steps for Creating an AOR (pdf 390.29 kB)
- Printing an AOR (pdf 435.98 kB)
- FACET AOR Overview Training Presentation
- FACET AOR Training - We will be holding training session catered to specific departmental needs throughout the phased roll-out of this application. There is no need to register for training at this time. We will contact your department to schedule a personalized training experience if your department is included in the pilot user group.
To request this role, submit an Online Role Request.
- FSU_FACET_AOR_REP- To perform the above tasks, you must hold this role. This role provides FACET AOR reps with access to key supplemental pages within the FACET AOR module that will be valuable to them during the AOR process.
Need Help? Log a FSU Service Center case!
- Submit a ticket to OMNI FACET AOR Issue Area if you are experiencing an issue relating to performing the above actions.